Artist(s): Judy Garland - Vocals
duets with Johnnie Ray
Recording Info: Orchestra under the direction of Tony Osborne. Recorded live at Falkoner Centret, Copenhagen, on March 25, 1969. Transfer of original tapes at 352.8 kHz, 24 bits by Robert Witrak (2022). Restoration and mastering by John H. Haley, Harmony Restorations, LLC (2022). Cover by Raphael Geroni Design. Cover photo: Judy Garland at Copenhagen concert, with Johnnie Ray at piano (photographer unknown). Grateful thanks to Lawrence Schulman for his beautifully apt notes and for much other invaluable assistance, planning and consultation, and to Kim Lundgreen for the 1969 Danish review. Booklet, compilation, restorations and remasterings: © (p) 2022 High Definition Tape Transfers, Inc., 118 Tower Hill Road, Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada L4E 0K6. Product of Canada. All rights reserved.
This is a Monophonic Recording
01. Overture (4:18)
02. Get Happy (Ted Koehler-Harold Arlen) (3:54)
03. Just in Time (Betty Comden-Adolph Green-Jule Styne) (2:51)
04. The Man That Got Away (Ira Gershwin-Harold Arlen) (5:00)
05. I’d Like to Hate Myself in the Morning (John Meyer) (3:45)
06. For Once in My Life (Ronald Miller-Orlando Murden) (3:33)
07. Rock-a-Bye Your Baby with a Dixie Melody (Sam M. Lewis-Joe
Young-Jean Schwartz) (2:37)
08. Over the Rainbow—orchestral interlude (2:21)
09. Chicago (Fred Fisher) (5:25)
10. Till the Clouds Roll By (P.G. Wodehouse-Jerome Kern) – duet
with Johnnie Ray (2:53)*
11. Am I Blue? (Grant Clarke-Harry Akst) – duet with Johnnie Ray (3:57)*
12. San Francisco (Gus Kahn-Bronislaw Kaper-Walter Jurmann) (3:28)
13. Over the Rainbow—orchestral interlude (2:16)
14. Over the Rainbow (E.Y. Harburg-Harold Arlen) (3:17)
(All dialog between numbers is included).
*First commercial release
Orchestra under the direction of Tony Osborne.